Farm Insurance in Estevan, SK
Our farm specialists have fully reviewed all of the products our insurance company partners provide, to ensure our farm insurance clients receive the most accurate coverage and information. This helps guarantee you receive the most relevant and up-to-date information, regardless of the nature and size of your operation. We will work with you to create a personalized farm insurance plan that will give you peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing the challenges you face in farming are backed up by a strong coverage.
- Home, Property, Equipment, Livestock Insurance – Farm insurance is complex, but luckily, we have the farming background and knowledge to help you receive the appropriate coverage. You should not wait until it is too late to find out that you are not adequately covered. Cathedral Insurance Brokers understands the challenges of farming and finding the right insurance policies.
We will work with you to design a personalized policy that insures your home, valuables, livestock, machinery, grain, and more.
- Other Items Covered – Other valuables such as ATVs, seasonal homes, watercraft and other items can been included on your agriculture policy.
- Loss of Use Coverage – This type of coverage is purchased prior to the loss or breakdown of equipment and will cover the cost of renting replacement machinery.
- Replacement Cost – Depending on the age of your machinery and/or farm buildings, this coverage could be available to you. In the event of an insured loss, this type of coverage would provide the full cost of repair or replacement with no depreciation costs. This type of policy will not pay in excess of the amount for which you are insured. This also applies to your personal property in your home regardless of age of the items.
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost – This type of coverage only applies to your dwelling and replaces or repairs your home after a loss with no deductions for depreciation. This will replace your dwelling with similar kind and quality of materials, and the total cost of replacement can exceed the amount for which you are insured. In order to receive this coverage, you must meet your insurance company's qualifications and must insure your dwelling for full replacement value. If you make any improvements or create additions to your dwelling, you need to notify your insurance provider, as this affects the replacement value of your home.
Please note: The descriptions above are basic descriptions of coverage. Coverage exclusions, limitations, and other limits vary from insurance provider to provider. Actual policy conditions will apply and vary.